Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Series I: Slides and Negatives, 1973-1975, Undated, the images presented are all in color and pertain to Florida's natural scenery, flora and fauna. The images also contain buildings, bridges and other manmade structures as well as the Florida space center.
This collection contains 21 photographs taken by Michael Berman that pertain to the Florida Women's Conference of 1977. The first Florida Women's Conference was held in July of the 15th, 16th, and 17th. It was run by forty Florida women selected by Jimmy Carter in order to help deal with the rift between those for Equal Rights Amendment and those against it.
In the 1970s, Michael Berman was taking photographs for the Theatre Department of the Florida Technological University (now, University of Central Florida) and the campus newspaper, the Central Florida Future. Taken while attending and then working at the university, the collection contains black and white and color negatives that depict moments of the everyday life at the university, theatrical acts, various events both on and outside of campus, portraits, as well as nature scenes.
- Florida 2
- Photographs 2
- Boats and boating -- Florida 1
- Bridges--Florida 1
- Buildings -- Florida 1
- Equal Rights Amendments 1
- Film transparencies 1
- Florida -- Orlando 1
- Florida Technological University 1
- Florida Technological University -- Dept. of Theatre -- History 1
- Florida Technological University -- History 1
- Florida Technological University--Faculty--Photographs 1
- History -- Florida 1
- Miscellanea 1
- Muskie, Edmund S., 1914-1996 1
- Negatives 1
- Orlando Repertory Theatre 1
- Plants -- Florida 1
- Politics--United States 1 ∧ less