National Association of Accountants, Pensacola Chapter Records
Scope and Contents
Records, 1975-1987, of the Pensacola Chapter of the National Association of Accountants. Records include minutes, treasurer's reports, membership information, editorial committee records, chapter newsletters, national association publication (Association Leader), and yearbooks.
NOTES: Dr. Yares was a professor of accounting at the University of West Florida. He retired in 2001.
- Date acquired: 00/00/2001
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Source of Acquisition
Gift of Dr. Jerry Yares, Pensacola, Fla., 2001
- Accountants--Florida--Pensacola--Societies. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Associations, institutions, etc.--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- National Association of Accountants. Pensacola Chapter.
- Pensacola (Fla.)--History--20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- National Association of Accountants, Pensacola Chapter Records M2001-06
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the UWF University Archives and West Florida History Center Repository
11000 University Pkwy
Pensacola FL 32514 US