SACS: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of documents regarding Florida Gulf Coast University's accrediation through Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), including but not limited to, committee reports, handbooks, policies, procedures and accredidation applications,reports, and corrospendences.
- Creation: 1991-2006
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
12 Linear Feet
This collection is arranged chronologically.
- SACS 01.01.02
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Description is written in: English, Latin script.
- 2022-05-23: This collection was removed from the University President's collection and made into it's own collection - Vic Jones
Part of the Florida Gulf Coast University Archives Repository
Room 322 Library East
10501 FGCU Boulevard South
Fort Myers FL 33965 US