Academic Mace Sketch
Scope and Contents
The Academic Mace Sketch is a revised drawing of the Florida State University academic mace used during formal academic related processions.
- Date acquired: 00/00/2007
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
1.00 items (1 folder)
Source of Acquisition
Donated by Dr. Jim Smith.
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives
- Mace Subject Source: Local sources
- Sketches Subject Source: Local sources
- Academic Mace Sketch HP 2007-106
- Anya Owens
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the FSU Special Collections & Archives Repository
Tallahassee FL 32306 US