Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 2549
Amelia Black Bow's scrap book contains newspaper clipping, programs, correspondence, and other ephemera related to her junior year at the Florida State College for Women.
Collection of almanacs, 1856-1865, including runs of Ayer's American Almanac, B. A. Fahenstock and Company's, John Pl. Morton and Company's Western Farmer's Almanac, Merchant's Gargling Oil Company's Moffat's Almanac, Morton and Griswold's Western Farmer's Almanac, and some issues of Harper's New Monthly Magazine, 1872-1888.
"AAUW has been empowering women as individuals and as a community since 1881. For more than 130 years, we have worked together as a national grassroots organization to improve the lives of millions of women and their families" -https://www.aauw.org/what-we-do/ AAUW Initiatives include: College Campus Outreach, Education and Training, Educational Funding, Financial Planning and Security, Leadership, Legal Support, Salary Negotiation, and STEM Education.
Annual reports, committee files, correspondence, membership files, president's files, scrapbooks, photographs, yearbooks, and memorabilia.
Records, 1962-1982, including correspondence, minutes, newletters, scrapbooks, and materials from the National American Business Women's Association.
Photocopies of reports of West Florida missionaries of the American Sunday School Union, 1882-1905, Including Rufus D. Burrows, W. F. Watts, A. T. Sims, C. J. Hammitt, and G. E. Mize. The reports concern travels through West Florida, Sunday Schools visited or established, statistics such as enrollment, names of churches and ministers, and related data. [82 pieces]
Pamphlet entitled "Constitution and by-laws of the Anaxagorean Literary Society, Tallahassee Florida, 1901." It bears the signature of A. A. Murphree, President of the West Florida Seminary at that time.
Photographs and personal papers, 1828-1931, of the Anderson, Craig, Hargis, Holden, Kryger, McConaughy, and Pape families of Mobile, Alabama; Pensacola, Tallahassee and Deland, Florida. Includes records concerning Dr. Warren E. Anderson and early hospitals in Pensacola including St. Anthony's Sanitarium and the Pensacola Infirmary among others, and early nurses training under F. Elizabeth Crowell.
Detailed inventory and alphabetical name index available.
This collection relates to Private First Class Richard E. Anderson who served with Company L, 381st Infantry Regiment, 96th Infantry Division, during World War II in the Philippine Islands and Okinawa. The collection includes a letter, memoir, and newspaper clippings.
Photocopy of memoir that tells about the two Andres brothers' family episodes following their answer to an advertisement "Ten acres and freedom" which offered property for sale in Florida, from their arrival in Fort McCoy, Florida, in the fall of 1914 and the years following. An index of persons in the memoirs is included in the collection, along with seven photographs.
The collection consists of books, with corresponding manuscripts, galleys and artwork related to each book. The books are accompanied by different versions of manuscripts, and both author's and editor's galleys, along with layout sketches and early drawings for each book.
The Anna Forbes Liddell Papers consists of personal and professional papers collected throughout her life and includes correspondence, newspaper clippings, research notes, articles, lecture notes, student papers, biographical information, photographs, and poetry.
Anna Frances McKay's 1942 class ring.
Correspondence pertaining to Home Economics professor, Anna Marie Erdman.
Commonplace book with gold tooling and metal clasps, with handwritten text in French and English.
Annie Lane Cail Sibert was a Florida State College for Women student, class of 1929 (BA, Modern Languages). The items include papers related to her participation in the student organizations, Student grade reports and assorted student and professional related ephemera and memorabilia. (See box list.)
The Annie Gertrude Gilliam Scrapbook contains photographs, programs, and other items related to her years as a student at Florida State College for Women.
This collection consists of the 174 page typescript draft with handwritten edits of The Men around Hurley, dating June 22 to July 2, 1931, by Annie Louise Blackwell.
The collection contains items related to Annie Mary Hartsfield's education at Florida State College for Women as well as her employment by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. (See box list.)
This collection is comprised of budget materials for Florida State University, dating 1921-1955. The materials from 1921-1947 are for the Florida State College for Women, and the materials from 1948-1955 are for Florida State University.
The Anson E. Voorhees collection contains one folder with a 14-page typed transcript of an oral history interview.
This collection contains a manuscript memoir of Anthony Catalino's WWII service in the U.S. Army Field Artillery and staff work at Army hospitals and supply depots in North Africa and Italy.
This collection relates to Fred and Lucille Anton. Fred Anton served with the United States Marine Corps during World War II and China after World War II. This collection contains letters sent between Lucille and Fred Anton, also containing a few photographs.
The papers of the Anvil Literary Society include minutes and attendance lists of meetings, receipts, and handwritten essays.
- FSU Special Collections & Archives 933
- Institute on WWII and the Human Experience 660
- UWF University Archives and West Florida History Center 360
- Florida Atlantic University Libraries 166
- UCF Special Collections 126
- Florida International University 90
- UCF University Archives 85
- UNF Library Special Collections and University Archives 68
- Allen Music Library Special Collections 25
- Florida Gulf Coast University Special Collections 21
- Florida Gulf Coast University Archives 9
- FSU College of Law Research Center 4
- The John A. Degen Resource Room at FSU 1
- Broward College Archives and Special Collections 1 ∧ less
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections 527
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives 336
- World War, 1939-1945 315
- Correspondence 157
- Photographs 151
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 117
- Manuscripts 114
- Programs 101
- World War, 1939-1945--Personal narratives, American 98
- World War, 1939-1945--Germany 92
- World War, 1939-1945--United States 89
- Florida Atlantic University -- History 86
- University Archives 85
- University of Central Florida 82
- Pamphlets 80
- Florida Technological University 72
- Universities and Colleges -- Florida 72
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865 71
- United States. Army--Military life 61
- United States. Army--History 60 ∧ less
- English 2482
- Undetermined 53
- French 5
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- Egyptian (Ancient) 1
- Florida State College for Women 141
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives 135
- United States. Army. European Theater of Operations 86
- United States. Army 75
- United States. Army Air Forces 51
- University of West Florida 39
- United States. Navy 38
- Confederate States of America 35
- Conradi, Edward, 1869-1944 28
- University of Florida 24
- Florida Flambeau 23
- Florida. Governor 23
- Campbell, Doak S. (Doak Sheridan), 1888-1973. 22
- Florida State College for Women--Sports 21
- American Red Cross 20
- F Club 19
- Collins, LeRoy 18
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 18
- Florida State University. Artist Series 17
- Florida State University. Flying High Circus 17 ∧ less